Christmas Crafts

Well lately I have had a new obsession with Craft blog Surfing, there are some amazingly creative people out there. My sister Jennifer called me the other day and we sat on the phone and surfed for craft projects for about and hour and a half, it was alot of fun and now I am hooked. Here are some of the projects that I have found and made for myself. I wish I could claim the ideas for my own.
There are probably some other things that I could be doing around my house, but they might just have to wait.


Don't worry I will not be hanging it on my door until after Thanksgiving, we just wanted to see how it turned out.

Instructions:

1. Find some ornaments that you love.

2. Hot glue the tops of the ornaments on.

3. String the Ornaments on a clothers hanger wire.

4. Twist the ends of the wire together and find a piece of clother or ribbon to hang it with.

5 comments:

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Very Cute!!! I have been eyeing the shatterproof bulbs at Walmart so we might have matching wreaths.

Allison said...

Good job. You made the countdown blocks too right? Are you going to give us a tutorial on that one too.

Sara said...

You're awesome. Why don't you move closer so we can do it together?

Carrie Randall said...

That is so cute! My crafting skills are not so good, but I might have to try that one.

wyoming david's said...

Wow!! I am so impressed!! I so need you to give me some of your craftiness!!