We hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
In the anticipation of Christmas we went and cut down our tree a little early. Kaden for the last two months has just been beside himself with anticipation for this time of the year, and he could not wait to cut down a tree.



5 comments:
When do we get to see the decorated tree??? We already have our tree up as well.
will there be a hummere under that tree?
that looks like a really big tree! Hope the holidays are great! -Sherry
Hi Christy,
So I am finally getting around to checking people's blogs. I think 3 kids has done me in. I feel like I never have a spare second. Your kids are so cute. It is fun to see your family. I hope all is going well. Merry Christmas.
Brianna
We just barely put up our tree yesterday, and we bought it! So sad. I'm glad that you guys got to cut yours down. We're all excited to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment