Back to School

Well today is officially the first day of school, Sydney is starting second grade and she is really excited. She woke up early this morning and she put on her sparkliest outfit. Kaden was a little mad that he didn't get to go to Preschool this morning, but his turn will come next week.


I tried to get Kiley to let me take his first day of school picture also in front of some flowers but he told me NO, so I figured this was better than nothing.


5 comments:

Allison said...

You married such a grump. Yay for first grade!

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

First Grade!!! How exciting, tell Kiley I think the flowers would have brought would have been the perfect background instead of his BACKSIDE.

Mariam said...

Horray for school!! Syd is going to make an awesome 2nd grader.

Sara said...

You make me laugh. I'm going to try to talk John into that next year. I'm pretty sure I'll get the same reaction

wendy said...

Look how cute he is on his first day of school! Good shot mom!