Spraque and Randall Reunions

This last week we had the opportunity to go to Cedar City for two Family Reunions. First was the Spraque Reunion hosted at the Chatfields house, it was alot of fun, and the turn out was awesome, but as you can see I did not get any pictures which was a bummer.
Later in the week Mariam and I took all of the kids to Washington to there new water park, it was a blast. They had a lazy river, tons of slides, and a awesome hydro tube.


Kaden and Micah were the first to get tired out.


For the Randall reunion we had a service project and Grandma Randalls and then we headed out to the Old Iron Town.

I just loved this picture of Kaden with his tough guy pose.
Sydney standing out side of one of the old firing kilns.



1 comment:

Allison said...

I want to see more pictures from the Sprague reunion, so I can pretend I was not the only one not there.