We hope everyone had a great halloween. Saturday we carved our pumpkins, then on Monday we hit the Main street trick or treating and some of our neighbors. Kaden was just as excited for the ones that knocked on our door. They whole time we were out and about he kept asking who was going to answer the door for them.
I would have to say Halloween was everything they had hoped it would be.
3 comments:
Happy Halloween. My kids get very excited about answering the door too. It's fun, but I'm glad it's over.
Such cute kids! I hope you guys had a wonderful Halloween! We need to get together and do something soon! Hopefully this next Sunday will work for everyone!
Looks like you guys had fun! Out here everyone has you come inside their house, and then they ask the kids to sing them a song before they give them candy.
Post a Comment