Kaden finally gets his turn to play soccer. He has watched Sydney from the side line for a few years now. He was a little apprehensive but once he got out there he had a great time.
I can see he's decked out with his shin guards and high socks. We've been to several Cedar grandkids soccer games. Wish we were closer to watch Kaden's.
The look on his face is priceless! I can't wait until Will is old enough to do something like that. I think that outlet would be good for him (and me)!
2 comments:
I can see he's decked out with his shin guards and high socks. We've been to several Cedar grandkids soccer games. Wish we were closer to watch Kaden's.
The look on his face is priceless! I can't wait until Will is old enough to do something like that. I think that outlet would be good for him (and me)!
Post a Comment