This summer we were lucky to be able to take a trip to California with Grandma Chatfield and the Steffensen Clan. We had a blast!
First our trip took us to the Beach, were Sydney and Kaden got to see the ocean for their first time, and they spent a couple of hours looking for sea shells and building sand castles.

Kaden mad because he didn't want to stick his feet in the water.
Kiley and Sydney digging for sea shells.
Then we went to Sea World, Sydney couldn't contain her happiness she had a smile on her face the entire time.
It took everything Kaden could muster to touch a star fish. Can you see the disgust on his face.
3 comments:
That is so FUN.
Looks so fun! I wish I was at the Ocean right now. I'm glad Sydney enjoyed Sea World. I remember liking more than Disney Land,
I LOVE that picture with Kaden and the starfish! Hilarious!! It looks like you guys had so much fun!
Post a Comment