Oh Christmas Tree!!!

Saturday we made our way up the mountain, to cut down another Christmas tree. It is scary to realize how quickly the year has gone by.

This year the weather was beautiful but, we had to hike through about 2 feet of snow to find that perfect tree.

Sydney and Kaden also did a great job decorating.

4 comments:

David said...

Christy, I appreciate your blogging. I look at it occassionally to see how you guys are doing. And I enjoy seeing the pictures of my growing grandkids.

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Beautiful Tree!!!!! The kids did great decorating. I do agree that the year has practically flown by.

Allison said...

See, I look forward to the day that the ornaments can be near the bottom of the tree more than the top. I bet your house smells great.

Anonymous said...

Your Christmas tree looks amazing!

keep on blogging!

Alaska Fishing Lodge | Real Estate