Happy B-day Kaden

Today is Kaden's Birthday and he has turned the big 4.
What all can I say about Kaden, well for one thing he a little ball of energy and he gives his parents a run for their money every single day. He loves and I mean loves Hummers, Jeeps, trucks, and we can not for get anything that looks like bumble bee (Camaros). His new found love is going for as many bike rides in the course of a day as his parents will take him on, with the hiden agenda to find and ride through as many puddles as possible.
He is also a very smart little boy and loves to use that knowledge finding ways to tease his sister.
Since kaden has come into this world he had kept his parents on their toes, and we are sure he will find many more ways to surprise us.


2 comments:

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Happy Birthday Kaden!!! I can't believe he is already 4. That Ball of Energy is going to do amazing things one day, just wait!!!

Allison said...

Happy Birthday to Kaden. He is so cute. Is that a bit of the new house I see in the pictures? I want to see more.