Cup Stacking

This weekend Sydney participated in her first Cup Stacking tournament. Wind River Elementary has a tournament every year and it has taken us two years to convince Sydney to participate.
If you have every seen cup stacking it can be pretty intertaining, the kids start out with their individual events then they do what is called doubles, where the have to do it one handed with a friend and then they had parent child doubles.

Individuals
Parent and child doubles
Sydney doing double with her friend Taylor.
I have to say 5 hours later we had seen enough cups stacked.

3 comments:

Mariam said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I just looked at your etsy shop! I love the family sign.

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Sydney will have to teach us a few tricks. Looks like fun!

Allison said...

Did she like it? Will you have to convince her to do it again next year?