Snowmen & Fish

This week we finally received some snow, we woke up Thursday to about 4 inches. So after preschool we decided to build a snowman. Kaden was so proud of our little accomplishment, he gave him the wonderful name of truck.
Sydney also this week made a wonderful purchase of some fish, she has been saving her allowance. When we got them home Sydney and Kaden named them. We have spot, Syd, Squid and Truck, bet sadly Truck passed away that night, I expected Kaden to be a little sad but he thought flushing him down the toilet was awesome, so we will have to keep him away from the remaining three.

2 comments:

Allison said...

HA! I love the name of Truck. You guys always have the best fish names. I still think of Scabitha and Bob every once in a while.

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

Truck is a great name!!! I am sorry he had to get flushed, you can have our frogs.