Fish Update

Well we are sad to say that Truck, Spot, Syd and Squid have all passed away. Kaden, Yesterday made the prediction that the last one would die, we think he was just excited to flush him down the toilet. We will be attempting a different kind of fish this time wish us luck, for Sydney's sake.

3 comments:

Allison said...

Wow that's bad luck. my condolences to Sydney.

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

So Sad. How come our fish never passed away that fast... oh, ya, remember the secret trick is cheerios!!!

sara said...

My Sydney's fish died too, except I was happy. I'm a bad mom. Glad one of us is a good mom! I was looking through some pictures the other night, and I came across the one where Seth came and changed your flat tire in the middle of a snowstorm! Funny days, miss you!