WILD CATS!!!

We have just completed another season of Soccer, and we had a blast.
For soccer we have to commute into Riverton which is about 25 minutes, away so for the last two years we have recruited some Pavillion kids so that we can all car pool intogether. This year we had Sydney and three other kids from her 1st grade class that wanted to play.

I have to say thanks to all the moms that took care of Kaden while I coached. They chased him all over the soccer field, during Soccer Kiley is in the middle of track so he can not be there all of the time.


4 comments:

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

GO WILD CATS!!!!!

Allison said...

Sydney looks so cute in her uniform. I wish you could be Ella's coach in the fall. I'd be happy to watch Kaden.

Jeana & Jonathan said...

I can't believe how big Sydney is and Kaden is so cute. Looks like you guys had fun during soccer season. Can't wait to see you guys at the Larry Roundy Reunion this summer.

Julie Robinson said...

Hey coach!! I had no idea but it totally fits :)