Easter Update

We hope everyone had a great Easter! We had good weather and this time of the year that is hard to come by.


The easter bunny had come when we got home from church, Sydney we excited Kaden didn't really know what was going on but he caught on quick.
Saturday we died Eggs and then attempted a Randall Family Tradition of Rolling easter eggs, when we were kids, well even when I was in high School we would go to Zions have a picnic and roll easter eggs untill they were all destroyed. It is amazing how even adults can get into it.
We went outside of Pavillion, of course every thing was muddy and we attempted our first ROLLING OF THE EASTER EGGS. It lasted about 5 minutes then they were destroyed or else the dogs had eaten them. Kaden and Sydney enjoyed it so that is all the matters.

3 comments:

Roundy Family said...

Wished I could have been there for the Eater Egg rolling. I beat it was a blast, like it always is. Happy Easter

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

I miss rolling Easter Eggs, I thought about trying to find a place here. I will have to start searching now for a sandy hill. It looks like you all had lots of fun and we can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.

Allison said...

Wow, you're dogs are big.

Happy Easter!