This weekend we decided to go Tubing, we have had some beautiful weather and figured it probably would not last to much longer. So we loaded up the 4 wheeler and a sleid and headed up the mountain. We each enjoyed a couple of rides and then inevitable Kiley got the 4 wheeler stuck, as he was giving Kaden and myself a ride.

After quit a few failed attempts to get the 4 wheeler out we had Sydney push the gas while Kiley and I pushed until finally we got out.


5 comments:
Good Job Kiley!! The snow looks like fun, but COLD!!!
Mid-tire-snow, nothing more dangerous. Everytime I see someone's blog with the snow, I think about how much I want to take my kids sledding. Sigh! Maybe we can come visit you next year and take advantage.
Only you would get stuck!! You can blame that one on Kiley!! Hope you had fun!
What an adventure!!
Looks like fun! It rained here yesterday and pretty much melted what was left of our dirty snow.
Post a Comment