Happy Halloween!

We hope everyone had a great Halloween.
Our Charlie Brown and Daisy attended the School Carnival, were they played games and won lots of candy. Then we took them Trick of Treating to a couple of houses here in Pavillion.

Sydney cleaning out the pumpkin.
Kaden thought the whole thing was disgusting.





4 comments:

Patrick and Jennifer Thompson said...

What a Cute Daisy (One of my favorite flowers) and also Charlie Brown was perfect for Kaden. He looks the part totally. I LOVE IT!!! I hope you got lots of candy and we can't wait to see everyone.

dell and karen said...

Hi guys!!! I was reading Allison's blog where she had a link to your blog about your "elk" hunt-always listen to your mother!! It was so nice to see how your family has grown, the kids are so big!!! The little trick-or-treaters are so cute. I didn't have my glasses on but Kiley you look so much like your dad, I kept squinting to make sure it wasn't him. I hope we can see you this holiday time, are you going to Richard/Sheron's sealing?

Carrie Randall said...

Very cute little trick or treaters. Kaden's costume was my favorite. Well, second to the face that Kiley is making in the pumpkin pictures.

Sara said...

It was so good to hear from you! I had a dream about you last night and was wondering how to get in touch, and there was your comment on the blog! Yeah. Your family looks good, I can't wait to keep in touch better!